Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hiya!

How are the holidays treating ya?  Hope you had a good Christmas.  Ours was quiet and peaceful  despite some family members experiencing a bit of illness (thank heavens it was short-lived).  I won't have to be back at work till January 3rd, so I'm trying to play catch-up with my knitting.
Nearly Completed Toe-Up Sock
Made some headway on my socks: got past the heel and working the leg (most of it done at naptime at work--sadly I'm not allowed to take a nap).
Working Hem on Bohus Redux
More importantly I've returned to my beloved Bohus Redux.  I'm determined to finish that baby--dying to wear it!  For sure it'll be handy on a chilly winter's day (January and February will bring its share of chill).  And its the best thing I've ever designed (in my humble opinion).   Almost there: finished the body (complete with waist shaping) and working the ribbing for the hem . . . so close to the end.  Even though I have yet to work the sleeves and button bands, I can see the finish . . . so close. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails