Sunday, May 27, 2012

Hookin' Away

So happy to finish off my baby booties and cap.
Baby Booties and Matching Hat
I trimmed the booties' cuff in pink so it would match up with the hat.  And perhaps they needed more pink, but I'm happy with the final product.
Crochet Baby Booties
The hat, also trimmed in pink, got a cute pink flower and pink button to dress it up.  
Crochet Baby Hat
Very pleased with the final items.  I carefully wrapped the pieces, along with the knit hat and shoes, in tissue paper; then placed them in a gift bag.  The new mom will be receiving the gift tomorrow.  Hope she likes it.


Meanwhile, I've begun work on another amigurumi.  Any guesses as to what it might be?
Long and Yellow
It's very yellow, isn't it?  I've actually gotten farther along than pictured here, but I didn't have the chance to photograph a proper progress.  Of late, most of my time goes to gardening: mowing, digging, prepping and planting . . . It's hard work, but feels very satisfying.


Hope your weekend was filled with crafty goodness. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails